Grubadex 1% Premix containing Cyromazine, a triazine insect growth regulator, is a feed-through larvicide for effective control of larvae of housefly and other fly species in caged layers and breeders. It works by affecting the nervous system of the immature larval stages as it interferes with the chitin metabolism of the insects. Hence, it controls the growth of the larvae as they will not moult to the next stage thus disrupting the fly life cycle.
Benefits Of Using Grubadex 1% Premix
- For use in caged layers and breeders
- Relatively short withdrawal period of 3 days
- Easy and convenient to use
- Saves labour and time
- Reduces adult fly population immensely especially during fly season
- An in-feed insect growth regulator specially for the control of housefly larvae
- It is to be mixed with layer / breeder feeds
Dosage & Administration
Mix 500 g Grubadex 1% Premix per ton of poultry feed and feed the birds continuously for 4 to 6 weeks as directed. Repeat the feeding if larvae reappear again.